VLC is one of the most popular media players in the world, in fact, it`s a cross-platform with many sweet options for the end-users. Let`s die deep a bit in.
A good and comprehensive definition for VLC is
The VLC media player is a free and open-source portable cross-platform media player software and streaming media server developed by the VideoLAN project. VLC is available for desktop operating systems and mobile platforms, such as Android, iOS, iPadOS, Tizen, Windows 10 Mobile, and Windows Phone. In brief, it`s a perfect compatible IPTV Player ever.
IPTV uses the internet protocol to broadcast the sports, TV shows, movies, series, and entertainments, unlike traditional cable TV which uses the satellite to tune in the channels. The internet protocol is a technical process by which the data is transferred in pockets to the devices through the internet. The process of IPTV is pretty simple. Find the below steps to get yours for free
How to use VLC Media Player on VLC
- Go to the iptvforest.net and write your email to the IPTV Trial Subscription field. Image Attached Above
- Check your inbox/spam to confirm your email, once confirmed, you can get into to get your IPTV subscription.
- Go to the client area of your Dashboard section to grab the download link for VLC, It`s recommended to use the IPTV m3u format for the VLC media player.
- Now, download the VLC Media Player and install it on your device, open the application/software.
- Click on the ‘media’ button on the navigation bar of the menu.
- Click on the ‘open network stream’ option, go to the ‘Network tab’ and paste the link you got from your IPTV Dashboard.
- After clicking ‘Play’ in the below, a playlist will open and along with it, the entire list of IPTV channels.
That’s it, it was very simple as a piece of cake in the hands, in a brief, you can also, ignore the steps of 5-7 and paste the link directly to the VLC player. It`s quite a user-end friendly and nice response for such purposes. Please let us know how was/is your experience with the VLC in the comments below. Or, if you’re a newbie and still not managed, ask free support help.